wxyc-announce - [wxyc-announce] HIRING TONIGHT

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: wxyc-announce-admin AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • To: wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [wxyc-announce] HIRING TONIGHT
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 11:01:13 -0400 (EDT)

WXYC 89.3 FM -- in Chapel Hill and live on the Web at www.wxyc.org

WXYC DJ HIRING
Interest meeting & interviews
TONIGHT @ 7 pm
(Tuesday August 27)
Greenlaw 101, UNC-CH

WXYC is hiring DJs to take us into our second quarter-century of
progressive college radio. We're looking for committed people with an
interest in a broad range of music; no broadcast experience is required.

You must be a current UNC student to apply. If you have questions or can't
attend the meeting, e-mail wxyc AT unc.edu.

  • [wxyc-announce] HIRING TONIGHT, wxyc-announce-admin, 08/27/2002