wxyc-announce - Be a WXYC DJ! Meeting 8/29.

wxyc-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: "WXYC 89.3 FM, Chapel Hill NC" <wxyc AT email.unc.edu>
  • To: wxyc-announce AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Be a WXYC DJ! Meeting 8/29.
  • Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2001 08:17:39 -0400 (EDT)

WXYC 89.3 FM, UNC's student-run free-format radio station, is hiring new
DJs for the fall semester.

If you are a current UNC student interested in working with WXYC, come to
an interest meeting this Wednesday (8/29) at 7 p.m. in Greenlaw 101. Those
who would like to audition for a music-based DJ position will fill out an
application and sign up for an interview to be held after the meeting.
We'll also be soliciting interest in our talk shows, which have a separate
hiring process from our regular DJ shifts.

If you cannot attend the meeting but would still like to apply, e-mail
wxyc AT unc.edu. For more information, go to www.wxyc.org.

  • Be a WXYC DJ! Meeting 8/29., WXYC 89.3 FM, Chapel Hill NC, 08/28/2001