v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] FAME: GORE TO THE FLOOR: October 20th

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Stephanie Moore <glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com>
  • To: v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org, v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org, supershooz AT yahoogroups.com
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] FAME: GORE TO THE FLOOR: October 20th
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 06:36:35 -0700 (PDT)

Note: forwarded message attached.

Got a little couch potato?
--- Begin Message ---
  • From: glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com
  • To: glamooreproductions AT yahoo.com
  • Subject: FAME: GORE TO THE FLOOR: October 20th
  • Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 16:56:08 -0400 (EDT)

feel it: creative. positive. vibrant. :live it

Interested in throwing a party on the 3rd floor during a FAME? Let me know! Stick to our theme for the night and you can bring your own ideas, decorations, music, etc. Let me know if you are interested.

Music is the Answer.

FAME: GORE TO THE FLOOR: October 20

Drinking and Dancing and wearing of masks, do we need to ask... are you up to the task?

It time for a Halloween Fright Night that leaves you scared stiff! Glamoore turns GlamGORE for a night of ghoulish screams and some haunted HOUSE!

GORE to the FLOOR, FAME Halloween Dance Party! Come to the next FAME on October 20th and Eat, Drink and be SCARY.

Start preparing a costume now! Only a few more weeks before FAME.

Saturday, October 20: Doors open at 10: 18+

RINGSIDE: 308 West Main Street, Durham NC : $5, with costume!

To unsubscribe, send email to unsubscribe-33957247c AT in.m1e.net.
To subscribe: click here.

Email list management powered by http://MailerMailer.com
--- End Message ---

  • [V2k-announce] FAME: GORE TO THE FLOOR: October 20th, Stephanie Moore, 09/28/2007