v2k-announce - [V2k-announce] [NEXT FRIDAY] LA CIMBALI'S FINAL AFFAIR: ANTHONY GARLIC (ANTONIO), DJ.EXE, and others in RALEIGH!!!

v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org

  • From: Max Gustashaw <newkular AT metalab.unc.edu>
  • To: v2k AT lists.ibiblio.org, <v2k-announce AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc:
  • Subject: [V2k-announce] [NEXT FRIDAY] LA CIMBALI'S FINAL AFFAIR: ANTHONY GARLIC (ANTONIO), DJ.EXE, and others in RALEIGH!!!
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 12:41:37 -0400 (EDT)

Next Friday, it's the LAST la Cimbali!

At the Cantina, 3011 Hillsborough Street, Raleigh

I am moving away this December, and leaving Laurin to his own
businesseses here.

It is also the birthday of our dear friend and member of newkular family,
Jess (performing as Haloed).

And, oh, what a wonderful final party it will be. Here are the details:

ANTHONY GARLIC (ANTONIO) has been promoting and djing in sf for nearly a
decade now. he is a party rocker, he plays house, hip-hop, anything
necassary to move the
dancefloor. for further info please visit www.greengorillalounge.com
also watch out for his release coming up on rong records with ben davis of
triangle orchestra.

it's a very special and breaky night for us as we will also feature the
talents of
DJ.EXE and SILVABACK.

downstairs we will have an ambient, disco and trip-hop room. featuring
the talents of wknc's own
HALOED AND MR. X, with UZI and SLEAZY MCQUEEN

visual assistance will be provided by
ESOTIC

Max

--

Max Gustashaw
max AT ibiblio.org

  • [V2k-announce] [NEXT FRIDAY] LA CIMBALI'S FINAL AFFAIR: ANTHONY GARLIC (ANTONIO), DJ.EXE, and others in RALEIGH!!!, Max Gustashaw, 10/14/2004