typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Ut - Oct 3rd

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "Mairead Case" <mairead.case AT gmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Ut - Oct 3rd
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 09:20:11 -0500

it seems official: http://www.mute.com/artists/viewArtistMain.jsp.

also -- does anyone know who is doing / is anyone on this list doing
pr for _girl monster_? if you do / are, would you email me offlist?
thanks!

yrs -- m.

--
address : 2711 north sacramento #2, chicago, il, 60647
cell : 425.241.8881

i have come to believe over and over again that what is most important
to me must be spoken, made verbal, and shared, even at the risk of
having it bruised or misunderstood. - audre lorde