typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] Thrush and the Cunts

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: "John Caples" <jcaples AT gmail.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] Thrush and the Cunts
  • Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 19:55:51 -0500

With the mention of Voigt/465, anyone have a discography of Thrush and
the Cunts handy, or a link? I was charmed to find the Wikipedia entry
for Australia's "little band scene", but no quick links to Thrush...

Sad to hear about Nikki Sudden...weirdest thing ever was watching him
& Thalia Zedek have a chat after I saw him a few years ago...

  • [TypicalGirls] Thrush and the Cunts, John Caples, 03/27/2006