typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] The Raincoats this weekend

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Jason Gross <perfect AT furious.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] The Raincoats this weekend
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 12:19:56 -0500

I wish I could be there to see the show! I saw them open for Liz Phair and they were great.

What the hell happened to the DGC reissues? They all seem to be out of print now. Is anyone gonna re-release those?

Best,
Jason

Perfect Sound Forever - online music magazine since 1993- now new and semi-improved!
<http://www.perfectsoundforever.com>
Crazed by the Music blog: <http://blogs.popmatters.com/crazedbythemusic/>