typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] internet music discussion boards, etc., etc.

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: Larry-bob <larrybob AT io.com>
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] internet music discussion boards, etc., etc.
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2006 16:39:27 -0600 (CST)

I checked out the Electrial Audio website... there was a three page long
thread of speculations on what Ani DiFranco smells like. I guess that's
the non-rare overt sexism.

I don't really participate in any music boards or lists these days besides
this one... getting the mailings from Other Music makes me feel like
I'm in the loop enough.

Larry-bob