typicalgirls - [TypicalGirls] YouSendIt Delivery Notification: Petticoats.zip

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: <danselzer AT yahoo.com>
  • To: <typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TypicalGirls] YouSendIt Delivery Notification: Petticoats.zip
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 21:08:14 -0700

Hello,

You've got a file called "Petticoats.zip" (12745 KB) from danselzer AT yahoo.com
waiting for download. danselzer AT yahoo.com says:

Here are the 3 tracks from the 10", or 12", or comp, I can't remember! Is
this everything now? I had to zip these to send them all at once. If on a pc
you should be able to unzip no problem, and mac users can use stuffit
expander which can be found here if you don't have it:

http://www.stuffit.com/mac/expander/

sorry for the invonvenience...

You can click on the following link to retrieve your file. The link will
expire in 7 days and will be available for a limited number of downloads.

Regular link (for all web browsers):
http://s52.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0P7DDJL19D2QN33QXB0HF2ERJB

-----
File too big for email? Try YouSendIt at http://www.yousendit.com