typicalgirls - Re: [TypicalGirls] Altered Images Peel Sessions?

typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Typical Girls: Women in Punk/Post-Punk/Underground Music (Circa 1975-1980s)

  • From: HunnyPi007 AT aol.com
  • To: typicalgirls AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TypicalGirls] Altered Images Peel Sessions?
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2005 23:52:01 EDT

do you, o, or anyone have a date for that recording?  thanks for uploading it and thanks, also, to the person who uploaded the delta 5 track.  (any date for that, too?)  yousendit.com is a very cool resource (hadn't heard of it before accessing the delta 5 track) and it's great that the typicalgirls family is making use of it.  maybe one day i'll get around to digitizing some of my typical vinyl and share it with you all.  i think the inflatable boy clams and noh mercy would be first in line.  of course, now someone will beat me to it and i won't have to do it myself.  ; )

typically,
lydia