treq-nm - [TREQ-NM] New Mexico Horse Friends

treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico

  • From: Patricia Barlow-Irick <barlowirick AT gmail.com>
  • To: TREQ-NM AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TREQ-NM] New Mexico Horse Friends
  • Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 15:01:44 -0600

The New Mexico Horse Friends is a new FaceBook group connecting various parts of the NM horse world. We just started up today and would like to invite anyone on the TREQ-NM list to join us there. Already there is a discussion of NM trails so you are sure to find something you like there.
Link: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=119904981380578

If you have any problems finding us, please feel free to contact me personally.

--
Patricia
Patricia Barlow-Irick Ph.D.