treq-nm - Re: [TREQ-NM] Geology Ride with Kirt Kempter

treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith AT att.net>
  • To: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico <treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TREQ-NM] Geology Ride with Kirt Kempter
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 19:14:29 -0700

The Abiquiu quad (USGS topographic map, 1:24000 aka 7.5 minute series)
is on the web, here: http://sar.lanl.gov/topo_maps/36106/data/o36106b3.tif

So are all other New Mexico quads: http://sar.lanl.gov/maps_by_name.html

Debbie, sounds like a fabulous ride. I'd love to come but currently
don't have a horse. My wonderful old mare has one tumor we know about
and probably others. She is enjoying life and eating well but her GI
tract is working so poorly that her body condition score is 2 verging
on 1.

Una Smith