treq-nm - [TREQ-NM] Bob Allen spook-proofing clinic March 27

treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico

  • From: Carolyn Meinel <carolyn.meinel AT techbroker.com>
  • To: treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TREQ-NM] Bob Allen spook-proofing clinic March 27
  • Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 11:35:30 -0700

Bob Allen will conduct a horse riding safety clinic in Belen, NM March 27, 9AM to 3 PM. Cost is $100.  See http://thinkhorse.com/  for details.

I have attended two of his clinics. Mr. Allen has also worked with our extremely spirited Paso Fino stallion. His results for both riders and horses are outstanding. You can see some of his training techniques as practiced on our stallion at http://youtube.com/thinkhorseba

Mr. Allen also works closely with Dacodah Herkenhoff, who conducts trail safety clinics, in the case of the advanced rides, over challenging terrain. Mr. Herkenhoff conducts these rides every weekend, with difficulty levels ranging from beginner to advanced. He recently told me he also plans a "Swim with your horse" clinic for Elephant Butte sometime this summer. I've enjoyed many such rides with him at all difficulty levels. The scenery and wildlife we experienced was unforgettable. See http://acaciaridingadventures.com

Carolyn Meinel
505-281-0490
http://techbroker.com
http://horsestories.org
“Ideology offers human beings the illusion of dignity and morals while making it easier to part with them." -- Václav Havel, Czech dissident-turned-president, quoted by Kathleen Parker in "The GOP's misguided hunt for heretics," http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/02/23/AR2010022303783.html?hpid=opinionsbox1

  • [TREQ-NM] Bob Allen spook-proofing clinic March 27, Carolyn Meinel, 03/08/2010