treq-nm - Re: [TREQ-NM] rio del oso cleanup

treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico

  • From: Miles Standish <mstandish AT fs.fed.us>
  • To: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico <treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TREQ-NM] rio del oso cleanup
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 10:16:18 -0600

Mary Orr and myself for sure- also the sandblaster.

Miles Standish
Trails, Wilderness, and Special Uses
Espanola Ranger District
Santa Fe National Forest
(505) 753-7331  Phone
(505) 753-9411  Fax
mstandish AT fs.fed.us

"Debbie Spickermann" <d_obermaier AT cybermesa.com>
Sent by: treq-nm-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org

10/15/2009 02:19 PM

Please respond to
Trail building equestrians of New Mexico <treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org>

"'Trail building equestrians of New Mexico'" <treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org>
cc
Subject
Re: [TREQ-NM] rio del oso cleanup

please RSVP if you plan on attending the clean-up. I need to make sure there are enough handouts, water, and snacks in the form of trail mix, apples, and cookies. If you desire a beverage other than water, please bring it.
I will, however, have instant ice tea mix that you may add to your water.

Thanks,

Debbie Spickermann, Sec/Treas BCH-SF _______________________________________________
TREQ-NM AT lists.ibiblio.org
http://lists.ibiblio.org/mailman/listinfo/treq-nm