treq-nm - [TREQ-NM] Looking forward to Saturday ride

treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith AT att.net>
  • To: treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TREQ-NM] Looking forward to Saturday ride
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 10:51:00 -0600

Re https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/treq-nm/2009q2/000143.html

I am looking forward to riding with Karla and Lonnie Kingery on
Saturday. We may practice negotiating a box culvert underpass,
going in and out of gullies, crossing the Pecos River, weaving
among interesting looking rocks... This will be a scouting trip
for a possible new competitive trail or endurance ride venue.

Una

  • [TREQ-NM] Looking forward to Saturday ride, Una Smith, 06/24/2009