treq-nm - [TREQ-NM] National Trails Day

treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith AT att.net>
  • To: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico <treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TREQ-NM] National Trails Day
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 23:43:34 -0600

So, what did you do on National Trails Day (Saturday, June 6)? I have
received good stuff from a few TREQ-NM members, including a great photo
of trail work underway from Debbie Spickerman.

I was sorry to miss Marie Griffith's party, but I was already committed
for the day. Although some of us talked about riding into Santa Fe, I
ended up staying close to home. On Friday I vetted (checked by doing)
a moderately hard orienteering course outside Los Alamos. On Saturday
I took my children to the orienteering meet. They had great fun doing
the easy course.

Una

  • [TREQ-NM] National Trails Day, Una Smith, 06/18/2009