treq-nm - [TREQ-NM] The Horsemen's Voice website, various other

treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith AT att.net>
  • To: treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TREQ-NM] The Horsemen's Voice website, various other
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 10:57:40 -0600

Dear TREQ-NM,

The Horsemen's Voice website has been updated, and now has some trail reviews
you can download for free. See http://www.horsemensvoice.com/ Also think
about
writing your own review. The format is pretty standard: where it is, how to
get there, special features, source of maps and other logistics information,
and
one or two high-resolution photos of horses in an attractive location.
Usually
only 400-500 words.

Keep sending me intel about trail purchases, easements, building, maintenance,
advocacy, and special events, for THV's Trail News column.

Was anyone here among the horse riders who responded for the search and rescue
mission for our lost helicopter 606 last week? Please e-mail me off list.

Una Smith

  • [TREQ-NM] The Horsemen's Voice website, various other, Una Smith, 06/17/2009