treq-nm - [TREQ-NM] June 6 is National Trails Day

treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith AT att.net>
  • To: treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TREQ-NM] June 6 is National Trails Day
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 08:51:27 -0600

Those of you planning activities for National Trails Day, remember to
take lots of photos! I can use some in the July issue of The Horsemen's
Voice, in the trail news column.

http://www.americanhiking.org/NTDSearchResult.aspx?sId=31 now has 11
events listed for New Mexico: in Albuquerque, Carlsbad, Cerrillos,
Cloudcroft, Fort Sumner, Gallup, Los Alamos, and Santa Fe.

I have just registered another event; registration was really easy.

Una

  • [TREQ-NM] June 6 is National Trails Day, Una Smith, 06/01/2009