treq-nm - [TREQ-NM] Meet up June 27

treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith AT att.net>
  • To: treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TREQ-NM] Meet up June 27
  • Date: Tue, 19 May 2009 09:56:58 -0600

Lonnie and Karla Kingery invite TREQ-NM subscribers to a "meet up"
of equestrian trail advocates on Saturday, June 27. Come ride with
them from their home near Ribera, in the village of San Miguel
beside the Pecos River. Their riding terrain features a highway
underpass, BLM pinyon juniper grassland, a boulder field, the usual
arroyos, the river, and the possibility of viewing the two Amtrak
trains that pass through Ribera and cross the Pecos River each
afternoon. They have a fenced pasture for trailer parking and a
shady riverside bosque for dinner.

Lonnie and the highway underpass appeared in the March 2009 issue
of THV, on page 6 (see also
http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s213/Emillio_2007/).
Lonnie and Karla have been TREQ-NM subscribers from near its outset,
and I look forward to meeting them in person. I hope to see you
there too.

RSVP to Karla Kingery <karla_kingery AT yahoo.com>.

Una

  • [TREQ-NM] Meet up June 27, Una Smith, 05/19/2009