treq-nm - Re: [TREQ-NM] Manure on trails

treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico

  • From: Patricia Hug <trish_hug AT hotmail.com>
  • To: TREQ NM <treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [TREQ-NM] Manure on trails
  • Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 14:26:36 -0600

This is an interesting take on bicycles and manure. I have to admit I've never heard this before and am not disputing it, but I wonder about mountain bikers who ride through mud; what's the difference? I've got no problem getting off my horse and kicking the poop off the trail, or with a little advance notice, turning my horse's butt off the trail so it falls in the weeds.  —Trish