treq-nm - [TREQ-NM] FW: Big Trails Meeting - Once More with date in the email!

treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico

  • From: "Debbie Spickermann" <d_obermaier AT cybermesa.com>
  • To: "'Trail building equestrians of New Mexico'" <treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TREQ-NM] FW: Big Trails Meeting - Once More with date in the email!
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 16:23:52 -0700

From: Sexton, Mary, GSD [mailto:Mary.Sexton AT state.nm.us]
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 11:02 AM
To: Debbie Spickermann

Hi Debbie – Don’t know if the BCH members have seen this yet.  Mary

Please forward to all equestrians and equestrian groups that are interested in this issue.  We need equestrians at this meeting, because there will many other trail users that don't necessarily like horses in attendance.  This meeting represents a collection of individuals and groups that want to shape trail use in and around Santa Fe county.  Print it out and put it around your barns, feedstores, etc.  Hope to see you there.

Terry Flanagan, Operations Manager

La Jencia Creek Conservation Ranch

Socorro County, NM

505-992-8316