treq-nm - [TREQ-NM] The Horsemen's Voice FREE event calendar, etc.

treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith AT att.net>
  • To: treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TREQ-NM] The Horsemen's Voice FREE event calendar, etc.
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2009 09:18:13 -0700

Hi TREQ-NM, and Happy New Year! 'Tis the season to plan our riding
adventures for 2009.

Once you have set the dates for a trail ride, clinic, or work party,
don't forget to send them to The Horsemen's Voice to include in its
free event calendar. Think also about features you might write for
the magazine, or story ideas for someone else to write. Carry your
camera everywhere and take lots of photos! Send *me* your trails-
related news and views for the trails column.

You can help to support the magazine by buying a small classified or
display ad.

See http://www.horsemensvoice.com/ .

Happy trails,

Una Smith

  • [TREQ-NM] The Horsemen's Voice FREE event calendar, etc., Una Smith, 01/22/2009