treq-nm - [TREQ-NM] Horse Trip to Canyon De Chelly

treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico

  • From: Una Smith for Marie Griffith <msar AT ibiblio.org>
  • To: treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TREQ-NM] Horse Trip to Canyon De Chelly
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 00:11:22 -0400

(For some reason this post is being discarded by the list admin software, so
I am trying to send it myself... Una)

>From: "Marie Griffith" <mgriff AT buyhorseproperties.com>

For those who like to horse camp. Here is a link below to pictures of
members of the Taos Saddle Club's horseback trip to AZ, and Canyon de Chelly
with a Navajo Guide. It is about 7 hours from Taos and very near the AZ and
NM border.

We were there October 11-13, 2008. Great scenry, great ride, great camping,
great food. It was $300 for trip of 2.5 days with meals (except lunch) and
guide. We brought our own horses, tents, and sleeping bags, and hay.

http://usneighbor.org/SaddleClub/CanyonDeChelly.htm

Marie Griffith
Taos, NM