treq-nm - Re: [TREQ-NM] Northern NM trail assessments

treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico

  • From: Miles Standish <mstandish AT fs.fed.us>
  • To: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico <treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico <treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org>, treq-nm-bounces AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [TREQ-NM] Northern NM trail assessments
  • Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2008 10:07:04 -0600

I too am unfamiliar with log books left in caches along trails- you should
know that the Forest Service also prohibits caches of any kind in Federally
designated Wilderness areas.

Maybe a blog approach would be a better idea.

s Miles Standish
Trails, Wilderness, and Special Uses
Espanola Ranger District
Santa Fe National Forest
(505) 753-7331 Phone
(505) 753-9411 Fax
mstandish AT fs.fed.us

"..wilderness is a place where the hand of man has never set foot..." -
Howard Zahniser

Patricia Hug
<trish_hug@hotmai
l.com> To
Sent by: Trail building equestrians of New
treq-nm-bounces@l Mexico <treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org>
ists.ibiblio.org cc

Subject
09/23/2008 03:47 Re: [TREQ-NM] Northern NM trail
PM assessments

Please respond to
Trail building
equestrians of