treq-nm - [TREQ-NM] FW: BCH Work Rides

treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico

  • From: "Debbie Spickermann" <d_obermaier AT cybermesa.com>
  • To: "'Trail building equestrians of New Mexico'" <treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [TREQ-NM] FW: BCH Work Rides
  • Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008 08:19:13 -0600

I ended up missing this ride due to a fall and subsequent big bruise on my
thigh. However,
it's looking like the next work ride scheduled for BCH-SF, will be the Rio
Puerco trail
in the San Pedro Parks wilderness. We camp at Resumidero. Weekend of Oct. 4,
if any of you out there
are interested. This might be our last work ride of the season, depending on
weather.
Email me for directions if interested. info AT equine-escapes.com Some of us
go up Friday night. It's a well-graded road to
the campground and the Vega Redonda at the top is spectacular.

Debra Spickermann
Equine Escapes, L.L.C.