treq-nm - [TREQ-NM] The Horsemen's Voice September issue

treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith AT att.net>
  • To: treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TREQ-NM] The Horsemen's Voice September issue
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 13:11:39 -0600

The September issue of The Horsemen's Voice is in the mail now. This
month, unlike most months, I am not entirely sure what will appear in
the Trail News column. That is because I had submitted some material,
then more came in later that was more time-sensitive, and Catherine
Logan-Carrillo did a fantastic job of making substitutions at the last
minute. So, to all of you who contributed great photos, please stand
by. I expect the column with your photos will appear in the October
issue.

This issue should have material about sequelae of the mountain lion
attack in June near Silver City, and about the federal Recreational
Trails Program. Anyone here who is not already a subscriber to THV,
if you would like a complimentary copy of this issue please send me
your postal address (off list, to me directly at una.smith AT att.net)
and I will combine and forward the addresses to Catherine. You can
get more than one copy; please say how many you would like to have.

For the record, I am a volunteer writer and photographer for THV. I
really like the magazine and I think it is very important for the New
Mexico equestrian community to have a thriving magazine such as THV.

Una Smith

  • [TREQ-NM] The Horsemen's Voice September issue, Una Smith, 09/03/2008