treq-nm - [TREQ-NM] San Lorenzo Canyon ride July 20

treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico

  • From: "Carolyn Meinel" <carolyn.meinel AT techbroker.com>
  • To: treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TREQ-NM] San Lorenzo Canyon ride July 20
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 17:35:08 +0000

Anyone interested in a ride in San Lorenzo Canyon July 20 please contact me. It's located just north of Socorro. We'll call it off if there is any danger of a flash flood as some parts of the canyon don't offer easy escape. In that case, we probably would ride in the sand hills along the Rio Grande and enjoy the petroglyphs of Indian Hill, just south of the Servilleta wildlife refuge on the east side of the river.

Carolyn Meinel
http://techbroker.com
(505)281-0490

  • [TREQ-NM] San Lorenzo Canyon ride July 20, Carolyn Meinel, 07/14/2008