treq-nm - [TREQ-NM] Introduction

treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico

  • From: Karla Kingery <karla_kingery AT yahoo.com>
  • To: TREQ-NM AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TREQ-NM] Introduction
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 09:21:28 -0700 (PDT)

Hello.

My name is Lonnie.  My wifes name is Karla.  We live in Ribera.  We have 8 horses at the moment.  Our main riding Horses are Emilio ( Mustang ) Sugar ( QH )

And Quest ( Davenport  Arab )  We are always on the look out for places to ride and people to ride with.  We have some wonderful Areas to ride here if any of you want to get away for a day.  Need to brag a little about Emilio.  He was chosen for this years hoof print calendar.  He is Mr. January 2009.

Looking forward to talking to all on this list.   Thank You Lonnie & Karla