treq-nm - [TREQ-NM] Welcome

treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Trail building equestrians of New Mexico

  • From: Una Smith <una.smith AT att.net>
  • To: treq-nm AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [TREQ-NM] Welcome
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 00:26:49 -0600

Welcome to TREQ-NM.

I started this list because I have come to understand how little I
know about trails in New Mexico. You know the saying, "the more
you know, the more you know you don't know"? That's me, this year,
researching topics for the trails column in The Horsemen's Voice.

There is far more going on than The Horsemen's Voice has space to
explain (and too many details would bore most readers). I hope this
list will help me learn sooner about new projects, new achievements,
problems and solutions, and also that this list will do the same for
you. For this list to work, you'll have to do some work too. Post
and introduce yourself! Tell us all what you are up to, and what
is going on around you.

Una Smith

  • [TREQ-NM] Welcome, Una Smith, 06/25/2008