tcrp-news - Re: [tcrp-news] my winter "vacation"

tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Tompkins County Relocalization Project

  • From: Tompkins County Relocalization Project <tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • To: tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [tcrp-news] my winter "vacation"
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 08:33:02 -0500

Glad you're through the worst of it. How much anesthesia can one man take?

Best to you,
Bethany

Tompkins County Relocalization Project wrote:
Dear TCLocal Friends--The surgery on my left foot went well today. I am resting comfortably at home and hope to have a 2-4 week recovery time. I can get around on crutches and I hope to be able to attend meetings in the framework of my recovery time. I hope you are all enjoying the warm weather while it lasts! Take care. Tom