tcrp-news - [tcrp-news] No guns involved!! Re: A new Union? -- Transition & Occupy

tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Tompkins County Relocalization Project

  • From: Tompkins County Relocalization Project <tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • To: <tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Samuel Bosco <samuel.bosco AT gmail.com>
  • Subject: [tcrp-news] No guns involved!! Re: A new Union? -- Transition & Occupy
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 18:44:09 -0500

At 04:28 PM 11/28/2011, you wrote:
Dear Friends--There appears to be some collaboration evolving between Transition and Occupy folks.  There as also been a substantial amount of tension and sometimes metal sparing between various elements of both "movements".  The following series of e-mails illustrates some of both.  From the tus-initiatives mailing list.  It will be interesting (or maybe not?) to see where this leads.  Tom

Gee... I meant MENTAL not metal!  No guns or knives involved as far as I could tell. Tom