tcrp-news - Re: [tcrp-news] Kunstler: The Agenda Restated

tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Tompkins County Relocalization Project

  • From: Tompkins County Relocalization Project <tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • To: tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Cc: tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [tcrp-news] Kunstler: The Agenda Restated
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 09:11:15 -0500 (EST)

I posted the Kunstler piece last night because I thought it was a
pretty decent agenda for action. By now I guess I'm so used to
Kunstler's bilious views of American culture that I just don't
notice them any more. This response (forwarded with permission)
points out the counterproductive aspects of such bias.

Jon