tcrp-news - [tcrp-news] Minutes of TCRP meeting 2006.03.04

tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Tompkins County Relocalization Project

  • From: Tompkins County Relocalization Project <tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • To: tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [tcrp-news] Minutes of TCRP meeting 2006.03.04
  • Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 19:14:00 -0500 (EST)

Hello TCRP observers,

Yes, these minutes are way, way late. Bethany got them done in
time, but then I headed off for three weeks in Vancouver and
forgot to circulate them. I only remembered when preparing the
agenda for our next meeting, which takes place tomorrow. :-(

As usual, anyone interested in joining the group -- which means
actually signing up for a research topic and committing to doing
the work -- is welcome to attend. The meeting takes place from
5-7 p.m. Saturday in downtown Ithaca. If you want to come, send
me email (bosak AT ibiblio.org).

Jon

  • [tcrp-news] Minutes of TCRP meeting 2006.03.04, Tompkins County Relocalization Project, 03/31/2006