tcrp-news - [tcrp-news] Revised TCRP overview

tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Tompkins County Relocalization Project

  • From: Tompkins County Relocalization Project <tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • To: tcrp-news AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [tcrp-news] Revised TCRP overview
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 20:05:09 -0500 (EST)

Hello TCRP observers and contributors,

A substantially revised version of our introductory slide
presentation has just been uploaded to

http://ibiblio.org/tcrp/pres/tcrp-intro.pdf

As decided in the February TCRP meeting, this version contains
much more material than would ordinarily be presented at any one
time (to enable our presenters to tune it to particular
audiences), but it may serve as a good standalone introduction to
our project.

Jon Bosak
Editor, TCRP

  • [tcrp-news] Revised TCRP overview, Tompkins County Relocalization Project, 03/07/2006