stayfree - Stay F--- wants your pranks!

stayfree AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Free, promotional email list for Stay Free! print magazine

  • From: Carrie McLaren <stay.free AT verizon.net>
  • To: stayfree AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Stay F--- wants your pranks!
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 10:43:03 -0500

Hello. For the upcoming "pranks and hoaxes" issues of Stay F---! we'd like to hear from you, dear reader.

Ever pulled off a stellar prank - or been the unfortunate victim of one? If so, tell us about it: the hows, the whys, the results. Stories can be as short as a couple of sentences or up to several paragraphs long. We'll edit our favorites and include them in the February 2006 issue of the magazine. If we choose yours, we'll send you a free issue.

Send responses to temporary181 AT stayfreemagazine.org

Here are some past readers polls, to give you an idea of the format:

After breaking up with someone, what do you do with their stuff?
http://www.stayfreemagazine.org/archives/16/breakups.html

Every been fired?
http://www.stayfreemagazine.org/archives/17/fired.html

Readers share their fast food experiences
http://www.stayfreemagazine.org/archives/19/fastfood.html

much thanks,
carrie

  • Stay F--- wants your pranks!, Carrie McLaren, 11/28/2005