stayfree - Stay Free! wants yr fast food experiences

stayfree AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Free, promotional email list for Stay Free! print magazine

  • From: Carrie McLaren <carrie AT stayfreemagazine.org>
  • To: stayfree AT franklin.oit.unc.edu
  • Subject: Stay Free! wants yr fast food experiences
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 23:52:34 -0500

PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL FRIENDS, C0-WORKERS, LOVED ONES

Hello. For the upcoming issue of Stay Free!, we are looking for anecdotes along the lines of the following: Ever had any unusual or disturbing experiences at a fast food chain? If so, please jot down your story and email it to the address below. (odd is good, although just plain poignant, or revealingly mundane, will work.) Responses can be anywhere from 2 sentences to 3-4 paragraphs, but should have some basis in reality.

Send to ----> stay.free AT verizon.net

We'll send you a copy of the magazine when it's out if we use your story. (woo woo!)

Here are 2 past Stay Free "polls" to give you an idea of the format:

"Ever Been Fired?"
http://www.stayfreemagazine.org/archives/17/fired.html

"What do you do with your ex's stuff?"
http://www.stayfreemagazine.org/archives/16/breakups.html

thank you thank you,
carrie mclaren

PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL WRITERS, DRUMMERS, AND FINE YOUNG MEN

  • Stay Free! wants yr fast food experiences, Carrie McLaren, 10/22/2001