sm-grimoire - [SM-Grimoire] Outdated spells

sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Discussion of Spells and Grimoire items

  • From: snakebyte / Eric Sesterhenn <snakebyte AT gmx.de>
  • To: sm-grimoire AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Grimoire] Outdated spells
  • Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 23:39:04 +0200

Hi,

sorrow and I hacked together some scripts to automatically check for new
versions of spells. This is done by comparing the gaze version output
against the version number of the program listened on freshmeat. Due to
the fact that not every spell is listed on freshmeat, or not listed by
the spells name, or the fm page not updated since some time, the
database of spells we check contains only 890 spells ( so this is no
replacement for users reporting spell updates ;)
Attached is a list of spells, which have new versions available. I
checked the list, to avoid false positives, but during this my head
became quite fuzzy, so some may have slipped by.

The output is:

Sorrow and I plan to create such a list once a week, and submit it
either to this list, to the section maintainers, or if it is _really_
short, entering a bugzilla bug for each spell. Just say what you would
prefer. Maybe we will extend the scripts in the future to be able to
check against other software sites as well, so we might cover more of
the codex.

Happy updating.

Eric

--
www.againsttcpa.com -- 1984 might be true, just 30 years later
www.snake-basket.de -- just my stuff

  • [SM-Grimoire] Outdated spells, snakebyte / Eric Sesterhenn, 04/24/2003