sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Project Lead Vote for the remainder of the 2010 term

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Project Lead Vote for the remainder of the 2010 term
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 16:01:24 -0600

I apologize I have not gotten the result out yet. I had/have email and
other machine issues crop up. Right now I mostly have working email again
but do not have access to my gpg keys yet to sign a result mail.

The best unofficial result I can give right now is 6 aye, 5 nay, 2 abstain.
As close as that is you can understand why I want to make sure I get it
right, but I should have found a way to get a status out earlier.

I will try to get the keys recovered and a real mail sent over the weekend.

On Nov 10, Jeremy Blosser [jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org] wrote:
> > Nominations are closed, and ruskie is the only candidate. Since he's not
> > the incumbent we do have to vote on him, and per our voting policy this
> > vote will start in one week.
>
> Please send your GPG-signed aye/nay/abstain votes to
> jbloser-smgl AT firinn.org by Wed Nov 10 20:00:00 UTC 2010 (Wed Nov 10
> 14:00:00 CST 2010).
>
> I am still on the road so don't expect an ack of your vote until next week
> at the earliest.
>
> http://www.sourcemage.org/SourceMage/Voting_Policy

  • Re: [SM-Discuss] Project Lead Vote for the remainder of the 2010 term, Jeremy Blosser, 12/10/2010