sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Project Lead Nominations for the remainder of the 2010 term

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jeremy Blosser <jblosser-smgl AT firinn.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Project Lead Nominations for the remainder of the 2010 term
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 16:08:44 -0500

Nominations for Project Lead for the remainder of the 2010 term are now
open. They will close Fri Oct 29 21:30:00 UTC 2010 (Fri Oct 29 16:15:00
CDT 2010).

Please send your GPG-signed nominations to this list,
sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org, and otherwise follow the policy described in
http://www.sourcemage.org/SourceMage/Voting_Policy