sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] mesalib & talloc

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Bor Kraljič <pyrobor AT ver.si>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] mesalib & talloc
  • Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2010 18:02:13 +0200

I agree with you. If there is versioned source we should give user option to
use it. Well sources are even gpg signed. I did modification to spell and
push them into branch devel-talloc
(http://scmweb.sourcemage.org/?p=smgl/grimoire.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/devel-talloc).
I tested it and it works for me. But I would like that someone else test it,
before it gets merged into test.

Also after looking at "gaze install talloc git" and "gaze install talloc
2.0.1" I noticed that there are much more docs files installed with git
version... Not sure but I think those are docs from samba...

Regards, Bor