sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] Project Lead Vote Coming Up!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: SM-Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] Project Lead Vote Coming Up!
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 17:24:53 -0600

Next January, which is only a day away, our Project Lead position is coming up for (re)election. So we'll start off with nominations running through the first week and then hold the vote the week after. Unless there are objections (not enough people are around, etc.)

Hear be the voting policy: http://wiki.sourcemage.org/SourceMage/Voting_Policy

Currently Jeremy Blosser (emrys) is our PL. According to the voting policy if no one else is nominated, no vote occurs and the incumbent remains.

--
David Kowis

www.campaignforliberty.com - Freedom is popular!
www.sourcemage.org - SourceMage GNU/Linux

  • [SM-Discuss] Project Lead Vote Coming Up!, David Kowis, 12/31/2008