sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] chroot image for stable 0.22 testing

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Martin Spitzbarth <m.spitzbarth AT gmx.de>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] chroot image for stable 0.22 testing
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2008 11:44:56 +0200

> On Fri, 30 May 2008 21:09:46 +0200 "Arwed Merkatz" <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
> wrote:
>
> > I didn't manage to finish uploading the new chroot image yesterday,
> > due to an amazingly crappy ISP not managing to actually make his own
> > lines work. Since I don't have access to a linux machine for the
> > next week, I won't be able to make a chroot availale. Could someone
> > else please volunteer to do one and put the url to it on the wiki
> > page[0]?

Hello,

I have made my chroot image for x86_64 available on my webspace
[0] and linked it on the wiki [1]. The server can handle the load, so
please feel free to download and test it.

However, I would really appreciate it if someone could put the files to
our mirror servers and adjust the link of the wiki page accordingly,
because there's not much room left on my cheap webhosting package
(there's no hurry. I don't need the space for the next month, and the
traffic is sufficient for about 100 downloads).

Have a nice sunday
Martin

[0] http://www.mhsh.de/smgl/smgl-stable-0.21-basesystem-x86_64.tar.bz2
http://www.mhsh.de/smgl/smgl-stable-0.21-basesystem-x86_64.tar.bz2.sig