sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] update ATi fglrx driver, or help me do so..please!!

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: "Bearcat M. Sandor" <sourcemage AT feline-soul.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] update ATi fglrx driver, or help me do so..please!!
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 23:58:17 -0700 (MST)

Folks,

I just bought a radeon hd 26000 card and much to my dismay our
ati_driver-new spell is very old.

I tried updating it. Really i did, but this is the most complicated spell
i've seen yet and my bash-fu is weak.

Could someone update this spell or at least give me some pointers?

The radeonhd stuff is too new and i have no X!

Thanks,

Bearcat M. Sandor