sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] stable grimoire 0.4 released on thursday -- release notes.

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaka Kranjc <lynx AT mages.ath.cx>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] stable grimoire 0.4 released on thursday -- release notes.
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 12:40:02 +0200

> We could potentially have another stable release
> in as little as a month to six weeks. I'm trying to speed up release
> cycles to have less bitrot between releases.
Sounds good to me, that way less integrations are required and things get
fixed faster. I bet Cauldron would like it too, although it would add some
pressure.

In the meantime it would be good to improve and document the release
procedure, so we don't get stuck again.
--
We cannot command nature except by obeying her. --Sir Francis Bacon