sm-discuss - [SM-Discuss] another prometheus progress report

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: seth AT swoolley.homeip.net
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [SM-Discuss] another prometheus progress report
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 21:07:23 -0700

96 installed.lst (installed in the base)
1605 winner.lst (successful compiles)
911 skipped.lst (skipped due to failed dependencies/etc)
315 loser.lst (found something wrong/filed bug)
2927 total above
1590 uncast (the rest yet to chomp on)

I'm 2/3 the way through the spells with 215 triaged bugs found so far
that aren't invalid or duplicates.

I've also filed over a dozen prometheus enhancements/bugfixes that I'll
be working on when this round of testing completes.

On the bright side, prometheus also saves the cache tarballs of every
spell it successfully compiles, so if anybody needs any binaries, I've
got them.

Seth