sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Tasks for all grimoire gurus

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Seth Woolley <swoolley AT panasas.com>
  • To: Arwed von Merkatz <v.merkatz AT gmx.net>
  • Cc: SM Discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Tasks for all grimoire gurus
  • Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 14:34:44 -0700

Arwed von Merkatz wrote:

Does your list sound like it can be done by the end of July?

- bugs: probably, haven't had time to take a closer look at those yet

- prometheus: depends on when there's a volunteer for it

This is going to be my number one priority from now on. I'm dropping every other backburner idea to do this. Time I stopped fiddling around :)

- config_query and local variables: yes, though I still don't have all
info from all section gurus, but that should definitely be doable

--
Seth Alan Woolley
Software Engineer

www.panasas.com