sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] j2sdk error

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: David Kowis <dkowis AT shlrm.org>
  • To: Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>
  • Cc: sm-discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] j2sdk error
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:53:24 -0500

Quoting Eric Sandall <eric AT sandall.us>:

> Quoting Jose Bernardo Silva <jbs AT bandos.homelinux.com>:
> > I can't reproduce the bug - and I have xorg. It just finished casting
> > without
> > a problem. I am glad I brought my laptop along to work... :) Ok, looking
> > more
> > possible culprits: gcc, what version do you have? I held my system at
> 3.3.3.
>
> I also have gcc at 3.3.3.
I'm currently recasting with xorg and gcc 3.3.3 should be done sometime this
evening. (PIII 500) then I'll try gcc 3.3.4(correct version? I'll just use the
latest from the test grimoire) and recompile j3sdk

--
One login to rule them, one login to find them. One login to find them all,
and

in the web bind them.