sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] j2sdk error

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Craig Dyke <grail AT westnet.com.au>
  • To: discuss <sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] j2sdk error
  • Date: Thu, 29 Apr 2004 11:04:12 +0800

Eric Sandall wrote:

Quoting John Harding <johnh AT kuberaconsulting.com>:

I use xfree86 4.4 and it doesn't compile for me but with a different error.
My problem could be self induced but I've erased the evidence by
reinstalling and haven't tried java again.

Thanks for the info. ;)

-sandalle

Eric

I have xfree 4.4 and j2sdk both installed with no problems.
I did have to add a couple of lines to ld.so.conf so that cleanse --fix doesn't
keep telling me that it can't find installed files.

Craig