sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] bit torrent

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Zach Hobbs <zach AT zta-tech.com>
  • To: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] bit torrent
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 11:38:39 -0400

On Monday 26 April 2004 9:57 am, Craig Dyke wrote:
> I have just recently got into bit torrents and have cast BitTorrent on
> SMGL and was wondering
> what client we have available (if any?) as I believe this is the server
> portion?

I have recently switched to a different client ( http://bittornado.com/ ).
This client supports throttling of the upload speeds and some other cool
stuff. I have to have the throttling because if I upload faster than 40k
then my internet because mostly unusable. I submitted a spell for it, but it
got rejected because it was missing a couple things and I haven't taken the
time to fix it.

Good luck.
-Zach Hobbs