sm-discuss - Re: [SM-Discuss] Marketing SMGL: Competitors and differences? Help needed

sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Public SourceMage Discussion List

  • From: Jaanus Heeringson <jaanus AT heeringson.com>
  • Cc: sm-discuss AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [SM-Discuss] Marketing SMGL: Competitors and differences? Help needed
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 08:49:26 +0200

Jeremy Kolb wrote:

How many non-development users do we have? Any idea? Hm. we could do
something like debian's popularity thingy to find out

Logging IP from grimoire downloads and cross-referencing with IP's logged from some "developer only" part of the web (if there is any?), or maby just calculating the differences (IP) between devel and the other grimoires would do? This would be quite useful in my opinion.

Jeremy

MVH

Jaanus Heeringson

Underwerks Design